Dernière modification : 27-10-2020
Catégorie du métier
PERSONNEL D'ENTRETIEN, MAINTENANCE PERSONNEL D'ENTRETIEN, MAINTENANCE
Autres services aux entreprises n.c.a.
Field Operations Engineer
Hainaut - CDI
#electricity #design #autonomous #railway #signalling
Do you have proven experience in electricity and design ?
Do you have at least 5 years' experience in this field ?
Are you interested in working in the railway sector ?
If you answer is yes to every question, then this job could be a good match for you !
Our client is actively looking for a Field Operations Engineer to strengthen its activities. Our partner is active in the railway sector.What are your responsibilities?
The Field Operations Engineer takes in charge the technical choices for the installation of a signalling system on board of a railway vehicle or trackside.
- Design installation
- Harness conception
- Writing specifications
- Documentary reviews
- Follow-up of the execution on a first installation and adjustments
- Technical follow-up during the roll-out
- Writing documents (installation files) allowing to distribute the technical information for execution teams on field.
- Coordinate the stakeholders participating in the installation technical file (designers, engineers, project managers) in order to organize the activities.
- Participate to the development of tools and methods linked with installation and commissioning activities in order to improve the installation and commissioning global process.
Who are you?
You are graduated as a Master/bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably in electricity) with a good experience in electricity and design. You are quickly autonomous. You speak fluently French and have an intermediate level (B2) in English.
Who are you?
Régime de travail
Temps plein de jour
A durée indéterminée
Début du contrat : au plus vite
Nom du contact